1. Uniform corrosion: The corrosion of OEM Aluminum Enclosure surface makes the cross section uniform and thin. Therefore, the annual average thickness loss value is commonly used as an indicator of corrosion performance (corrosion rate). Steel generally corrodes evenly in the atmosphere.
2. Pitting corrosion: pitting corrosion and formation of deep pits. The generation of pitting is related to the nature of metal and the medium in which it is located. For example, pitting is easy to occur in the medium containing chlorine salt. The maximum hole depth is commonly used as an evaluation index for hole erosion. Pore corrosion is often considered in pipeline corrosion.
3. Stress corrosion: Under the combined action of corrosive medium and high tensile stress, the surface of OEM aluminum enclosure is corroded and expands inward into microcracks, which often lead to sudden fracture. This kind of damage may occur to high-strength steel bars (steel wires) in concrete.
4. Crevice corrosion: local corrosion on the surface often occurs in crevices or other hidden areas due to the difference in composition and concentration of media between different parts.
5. Galvanic corrosion: corrosion caused by different potentials at the contact with metal. Anti-corrosion is the most basic function of surface treatment. In addition, the effect of improving product hardness and smoothness is obvious. The effect is better and more remarkable especially for machines treated by advanced surface treatment technologies such as plasma polishing.
China Lead Die Casting is also our hot product, you can click to view.